Τρίτη 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Joe Cocker Greatest hits full album | Best songs of Joe Cocker


01 Unchain My Heart
02 Summer In The City
03 N'oubilez Jamais
04 Could You Be Loved
05 The Simple Things
06 I Put A Spell On You
07 Let The Healing Begin


08 That's The Way Her Love Is
09 Ain't Gonna Cry Again
10 Feelin' Alright
11 No Ordinary World
12 That's All I Need To Know
13 Up where we belong
14 When the nicht comes
15 Maybe I'm amazed
16 Chain of fools
17 My father's son
18 You are so beautiful
19 Night call
20 Too cool
21 Jealous guy
22 Seven days
23 I'm your man

Joe Cocker greatest hits, Joe Cocker greatest hits full album, best songs of Joe Cocker , best of Joe Cocker , top 10 songs of Joe Cocker, top 20 of Joe Cocker , Joe Cocker full album, Joe Cocker hits, Joe Cocker collection, Joe Cocker playlist, top 100 billboard, top 40 rollingstones, greatest hits, full album, best songs, 90s songs, 80s music, Unchain My Heart, N'oubilez Jamais, The Simple Things, Chain of fools

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σχόλια που δεν συνάδουν με το περιεχόμενο της ανάρτησης, όπως και σχόλια υβριστικά προς τους αρθρογράφους, προσβλητικά σχόλια προς άλλους αναγνώστες σχολιαστές και λεκτικές επιθέσεις προς το ιστολόγιο θα διαγράφονται.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...